What to Know About Small Business Grants for Veterans
The appeal of creating something from scratch and doing what they love has attracted millions of vets to becoming entrepreneurs in the United States. We’ll cover information to help you better understand small business grants for veterans.
1. What Are Small Business Grants for Veterans?
Unlike a loan, a grant doesn’t usually have to be paid back. It is essentially debt-free financing that allows you to have the capital you need to start or grow a business.
2. Grants to Help Vets Start a Business or Expand One
There are many government small business grants available to veterans. - Grants.gov - GrantWatch - Your State’s Veteran Business Outreach Center
3. How to Get a Small Business Grant for Veterans
- Reviewing Requirements - Putting Together Your Proposal - Reviewing and Polishing
4. Other Funding Options for Veteran Business Owners
- Business Loans for Veterans - Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists - Resources for Female Veteran Business Owners
5. Additional Resources for Veteran Entrepreneurs
- SBA’s Office of Veterans Business Development - Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses Program - Warrior Rising
Tap the link below TO Read What to Know About Small Business Grants for Veterans
Get your copy of my free Side Hustle ACTION Guide & learn how to start making money on the side using these proven steps that have helped 1,000's!