Side Hustle Idea: How to Start a Power Washing Business
Some people they want to do something physical, and they want to provide a service for others without sitting behind a laptop. I will teach you how to start your power washing company!
1. Don't assume power washing is easy
You saw your neighbor power wash their deck or you saw another friend hire a power washing company to clean their home, this doesn't mean it is easy.
if you operate your power washing business as a side hustle or part-time job, it's not a bad idea to do it the legal way and get an LLC and some insurance.
2. Get your power washing business setup
Most homeowners and people think they're the same, but they are not. Power washing and pressure washing both used highly pressurized water to remove dirt.
3. Know how to power wash and pressure wash
1. Truck to haul equipment does not need to be flashy, just clean and presentable. 2. Power Washing Equipment power washer, nozzle, hoses, protection gear
4. Get your power washing supplies & equipment
It is important to know how to bid jobs correctly. Bidding a power washing job includes: - Estimating size and scope of project.
5. Learn how to estimate power washing jobs correctly
Tap the link below to Learn More About How to Start a Power Washing Business
50 Stupid Simple Side Hustle Ideas (& How to Make Them Work in 2022)
18+ Side Hustles & Legit Ways to Make An Extra $1,000 Per Month
Get your copy of my free Side Hustle ACTION Guide & learn how to start making money on the side using these proven steps that have helped 1,000's!
Get Your Guide