Are you someone who is looking to make some legitimate, quick money? Then consider the Inbox Dollar platform where you can perform online tasks in exchange for money!
Today, in this complete review of the Inbox Dollars platform we will discuss how the popular site/app pays users, the potential earnings, and our overall rating of the platform!
Inbox Dollars Review – 2021
For starters, Inbox Dollars ranks in our TOP 3 Survey sites below. Users who are new to Inbox Dollars will receive $5 for signing up their first time!
Best Survey Sites
- Avg: $1-$3
- Payout: PayPal
- Cashout: $10
- Avg: $.40-2
- Payout: PayPal
- Cashout: $25
- Avg: $1-$5
- Payout: Prepaid VISA
- Cashout: $30
What is Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars is an online rewards platform that pays you for your everyday online activities. For example, you can literally earn $$$ by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, taking polls/surveys, and more.
But before you pen your resignation letter and give up your day job, be sure to fully read this Inbox Dollars review so you know what’s what with the online rewards platform.
How does Inbox Dollars work?
Once you’ve signed up (a little more on this later), Inbox Dollars pays you rewards for completing various activities. So what kind of stuff can you do to make money with Inbox Dollars?
Here are some of the ways you can earn via Inbox Dollars:
- Use Inbox Dollars to search the web — Use the Inbox Dollars search engine and you’ll earn money in the process.
- Complete online surveys and polls — The surveys on Inbox Dollars can be a little frustrating because you won’t always qualify to take them (even though the site offered them to you). Nevertheless, completing surveys is one way to earn cash via Inbox Dollars, and the more you take, the more you make. Just be sure to check out how much the survey is paying, as well as the expected time to complete before you commit. These vary greatly.
- Watch videos — Sit back, relax, and watch videos on Inbox Dollars. You’ll earn a few cents for each one (usually less than two minutes long) and there is a reasonable variety to choose from, including sports, entertainment, cookery programs, and more.
- Scratch-off tickets — As you complete tasks on Inbox Dollars, you also earn free scratch-off tickets which provide an additional way to win cash.
- Paid offers — Thinking of getting your other half some flowers? Check if there is a suitable supplier on Inbox Dollars. That’s because you can earn cashback by making selected purchases through the platform.
- Subscription services — As above with paid offers, but signing up to subscription services instead.
- Playing games — You can play arcade or casino games on Inbox Dollars and win gift cards or earn cash.
- Reading emails — Through Inbox Dollars’ flagship PaidEmail feature, you can sign up to receive emails from advertisers and get paid just for opening them. You can also earn more by completing additional actions, like signing up to a newsletter or joining a loyalty program.
- Coupon cash rewards — With Inbox Dollars, you sometimes get access to free coupons for groceries, home, beauty and more. You can use them to save money on your everyday purchases and earn cashback in the process, making it a win-win situation!
Inbox Dollars Alternatives
As we move on to fully analyzing the Inbox Dollar platform, now is a good time to let you know there are similar sites and apps out there:
When it comes to which one is better, here is our take: They're all about the same!
Some survey sites offer better sign-up bonuses and some market research companies like Vindale Research pay out better for their surveys, but you also have to qualify to use their platform.
In short, if you prefer Survey Junkie to Inbox Dollars or Inbox Dollars to Swagbucks, our best advice is to collect all of the different sign-up bonuses, use each platform and see which one generates the most money for you!
$25 a month goes a long way! Another quick money option is always to consider donating your blood plasma (seriously).
Is Inbox Dollars legit?
Yes. Inbox Dollars definitely isn’t a scam. It’s actually been around for more than 20 years and people are actively making money on the platform every day. Inbox Dollars says it has paid over $59 million in cash rewards to its members over the years — who are we to doubt that?
Can you make money with Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars will reward you with $5 just for signing up. That’s a pretty big incentive for just entering your email address and a suitable password, right!?
Furthermore, unlike some other online rewards platforms (Swagbucks Review 2020), Inbox Dollars rewards you with actual monetary amounts (not points). This allows you to quickly and easily see exactly how much you’ve accumulated.
But don’t expect to get rich quick. While you can earn $$$ for simply going about your normal day-to-day online activities, the actual amounts you get for completing tasks on the platform are small (think cents, not dollars, small).
Nevertheless, if you spend a lot of time online anyway, Inbox Dollars can be a great way to boost your bank balance without even thinking.
Cashing out Inbox Dollars
If there’s one catch with Inbox Dollars it’s that you can only cash out your earnings once they hit $30. You can do this via PayPal and get cash right into your bank account, or purchase gift cards for popular retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Home Depot, and more. You can even receive your accumulated dollars in the form of a check if you’d prefer, but expect to wait between three and 10 business days.
When you consider that you can earn like $30 every couple of weeks with Inbox Dollars (depending on the time you put in), which is $780 a year for just doing what you normally do online, it’s pretty appealing.
Getting started with Inbox Dollars
You can start taking advantage of Inbox Dollars right away. Just head over to Inbox Dollars and sign up using your email address. As we’ve already mentioned, you’ll get $5 just for doing that!
The sign-up process shouldn’t take you more than 10 minutes (there’s a survey to complete) and you can start earning rewards with Inbox Dollars immediately.
Final Word on Survey Sites
Can you make a few dollars here and there filling out surveys? Yes.
However, the rewards are minimal and on average, most people will bring in just a few dollars each month when they use survey sites such as Inbox Dollars.
There are plenty of similar way to make quick money including:
- Shopping with Ibotta
- Completing surveys with KashKick
- Trimming out your expenses with Trim
- Playing games with Mistplay
But here is what I have to say about all of these types of “Ways to Make Fast Money” things… don't rely on them! In my opinion, you can find a suitable side hustle for yourself that you can actually build! You can also get a guide below for free:
Ultimately, the best choice is to use your time wisely. If you have a few minutes of downtime at work, or you're bored on the metro – then using a survey site like Inbox Dollars isn't a bad idea.
However, keep in mind that long term you want to create viable options for yourself that have long term rewards when it comes to making money!
Josh writes about ways to make money, pay off debt, and improve yourself. After paying off $300,000 in student loans with his wife in less than five years, Josh started Money Life Wax and has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, and more! In addition to being a life-long entrepreneur, Josh and his wife enjoy spending time with their chocolate lab named Morgan, working out, being outside, traveling, and helping others with their finances! I got serious with money when I used Personal Capital to track my finances.