Unless you have been living under a rock for the last 60 days, by now you have heard all about the Coronavirus or COVID-19.
The hysteria surrounding the Coronavirus is somewhat overwhelming simply because many of us seriously don't know what to do, when to do it, how we can possibly help…. and why everyone is buying 16 years of toilet paper!?
That being said, the internet is an amazing place for a laugh, some online shopping, and Coronavirus Memes (like this one):
It's important to keep in mind that during times like this humor, laughing, smiling and not panicking can keep your mindset positive, thus boosting your immune system by laughing at countless memes like this one:
So here are 75+ of the best Coronavirus memes the internet has to offer and that happen to be spreading like, well… the Coronavirus!
75+ COVID Memes to Make You Smile
Newest COVID Memes to Start 2021!
Investing During the Virus? Get $5 after you finish your Acorns registration
People trying to get creative with cooking during the quarantine:
1. Coronavirus Essential Oils Meme
2. Health experts meme & millennial meme:
Latest Coronavirus Memes:
3. The First Coronavirus Meme
4. Coronavirus Support Small Business Meme
5. WFH Coronavirus Meme:
Need to make & save some money?
>> Get a $10 gift card when you join Rakuten and start saving on shopping <<
6. Investing Meme During Pandemic:
7. Introverts during the coronavirus:
8. Commuting during coronavirus meme:
9. Wearing a Mask Meme:
10. Social Distancing Meme:
11. Women During the Coronavirus:
12. Isolation During the Coronavirus:
13. This Meme:
14. Chuck Norris Coronavirus Meme:
15. Hair color comes out during quarantining:
Related: This article will also make you laugh, but also survive the coronavirus quarantining both mentally and financially!
Why can't people just stay at home?
16. Stay at home if you're sick!
17. Everyone is on high alert:
The Best Coronavirus Hand Sanitizer Company Memes:
18. Hand sanitizer stock going up ^
19. CEO Coronavirus Meme
20. Easter baskets this year:
21. TP Coronavirus Meme:
22. All the Bath & Body Works people:
23. For the organic crew:
24. Wrestlers know what to do:
Did you know:
What are we gonna do this summer?
With the Coronavirus impacting how we live life, the internet has gotten creative with some of their memes for the summer of 2020!
25. Summer 2020 is gonna be lit:
26. Mask tan lines:
27. Coronavirus Trump Meme new tan lines:
28. Swimsuits redefined
29. 2020 was the year until this:
Time to read? You got time finally while quarantining, so check out these reads!
30. Stop traveling if you sneeze:
31. One of the best Coronavirus memes yet:
32. Flights cheaper than a burrito:
Other funny memes:
T.P. Only: I am on a roll with these Coronavirus memes:
For all the people who, like myself, keep wondering what the obsession is behind the hoarding of toilet paper…
33. Shaking hands NO!!
34. TP Hoarding:
35. People going Smegal on TP:
37. Flushables are better anyways
38. Toilet paper isn't a preventative:
Coronavirus Prophesying Memes Anyone?
Did some people really predict this?
40. Someone find this guy
41. Bats caused this?
42. What debate?
Some people (& Some Coronavirus Memes) are just ridiculous:
Here are some the most ridiculous Coronavirus Memes the internet has to offer:
43. The Coronavirus is canceling everything…
44. Is this the best Coronavirus Meme ever?
45. ESPN without any sports to report:
46. When guys go to the grocery store…
47. Coronavirus jokes…
48. Tom Hanks has the Coronavirus…
49. Most creative meme of the year:
50. When everyone else is off…
51. Mask sales are going up!
52. Officer but I have COVID-19:
53. NCAA and your budget at a loss:
54. Bosses with Coronavirus jokes…
55. Take your Vitamin C
56: Bruh, seriously?
57. Desperate times, desperate measures.
58. What everyone really knows the “Coronavirus” stands for:
Bonus Coronavirus Memes: Let's go WV!
59. West Virginia Coronavirus Memes:
60. West Virginia Coronavirus Memes:
Final word on COVID-19, Coronavirus Memes & Health:
The fact that people have died from the Coronavirus makes it a serious matter in my opinion.
Sure, there are countless statistics that show more people die at higher rates from things like the flu, car wrecks, heart disease, cancer, etc. but that doesn't mean we all can't be cautious and take extra, preventative measures.
Having a wife and friends in the medical field, the biggest issue with this type of virus spreading is that something like this can overwhelm our medical system.
The United States has 975,000 hospital beds. So in the event, 1 million people (or more) need hospitalization, that is where the real problem lies. Not to mention, older adults and those with compromised immune systems who are more susceptible to viruses of this magnitude.
So if these Coronavirus memes help you get through your day with some smiles and help you relieve some tension, good that is the purpose!
However, times like these call for collaborative efforts from all parties. Times like these can bring people together. Whether you donate food, operate phone lines, deliver food or simply just leave some toilet paper for others, it's vital to think about those impacted the most by this.
Here are a few final takes on the Coronavirus and how to help EVERYONE:
- Subside from Googling “Coronavirus” every 25 minutes. Media companies make money during times like these.
- Wash your hands now, and wash them often. And keep washing your hands after all this gets past us.
- If you have symptoms of any kind, stay at home and monitor yourself.
- Don't buy all the T.P., just a month or two worth
- Use less than normal, there may be some product scarcity with productions halting
- Keep in mind that times like these it's best to go about your daily life as normal, just exercise some heightened caution
- Say a few extra prayers
- Spend time with family and friends, recongize what is most important
- Thank medical personnel and first responders!
Lastly, use times like these to better yourself.
Whether you decide the financial stress of this means you need to finally stick to a budget, maybe you need to finally start that side hustle to make extra money, or perhaps you seek to improve yourself in other ways.
Regardless, always find the silver lining during chaotic and even scary times like this!
Josh writes about ways to make money, pay off debt, and improve yourself. After paying off $300,000 in student loans with his wife in less than five years, Josh started Money Life Wax and has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, and more! In addition to being a life-long entrepreneur, Josh and his wife enjoy spending time with their chocolate lab named Morgan, working out, being outside, traveling, and helping others with their finances! I got serious with money when I used Personal Capital to track my finances.